Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Candy (Sugar Shoppe)



This mediocre confection has been swirling in my head for weeks, but only, oddly, in the afternoon hours, and so it has disqualified itself from entry in the blog. Finally, I woke with it, and now, you are merrily subjected to its sickeningly sweet incestuous entendres:

Marcia:
Candy, cherry lollipop now. Sugar, candy never stop now.
Greg:
I wanna take you to my sugar shoppe, so come on.
I wanna give you all the love I got, so come on.

Cindy:
Sippin' milkshakes in the hot sun/come on sugar, gotta give me some.

Artist: The Brady Bunch
Year: circa 1973
Rating: Warm

4 comments:

  1. Sonia: what does that symbol mean? Is it "twitter" related?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're pure evil for this one lol I can't get it out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned it on LJ years before Twitter. It's two eyes boggling from shock or horror. :)

    ReplyDelete