Sunday, February 1, 2009

Copyright Disclaimer

All video, audio, and images appearing on this site are copyrighted to their owners, and the author of The Songs in My Head (http://thesongsinmyheadblog.blogspot.com) makes no claim to ownership of these materials. The materials appearing herein are presented for informational and entertainment purposes only; I do not offer a download or distribution service on this site. To the best of my knowledge, I am posting this material within my rights under U.S. Copyright Fair Use policy. If you or your agent can claim legitimate ownership of copyrighted material appearing on this site and you would like this content removed, please notify me and I will remove it immediately.

All requests can be emailed to me at soozzip@gmail.com.


Creative Commons License
The Songs in My Head by soozzip is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. You may distribute original text content from this site for noncommercial purposes, as long as you credit the author. I would appreciate a link back to http://thesongsinmyheadblog.blogspot.com.

Thanks!
--Sooze