Sunday, June 27, 2010

Who Are You



Man, the Dyke March was awesome yesterday, but there was a shooting in the Castro during the Pink Saturday celebration, and I'm feeling so crestfallen today. We were a few feet away from the shooting, and after scattering away with the crowd, we made a beeline home. I can't believe people 1. have guns, 2. bring them to events with hundreds/thousands of people, 3. are willing to pull the trigger and potentially kill another human being.

Who the fuck are you? indeed.

Artist: The Who
Year: 1978
Rating: Hot!

2 comments:

  1. o my effing god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you guys were so close to it. It's frightening. And totally puts a huge kabosh on the feelings for the weekend. From what I have read the one kid who got shot in the torso is seriously injured. It really makes me sad on so many levels that this happened at all but especially during Pride.

    -jes

    ReplyDelete