Monday, June 7, 2010

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses



Shockingly, this is the first U2 song to enter my brain since starting this project. And it's mainly here because I heard it on the radio the other day. But the opening lines do resonate with me emotionally this week, as does the final sentiment in the song, so I'm guessing I woke with it for a reason.

You're dangerous 'cause you're honest/You're dangerous, you don't know what you want (and) Don't turn around, don't turn around again/Don't turn around, and don't look back.

Artist: U2
Year: 1991
Rating: Luke Hot

Notes:
I did invoke U2 in this entry previously.
Also, I've been driving more than I used to, since I now have a car. Commercial radio is seeping in big time. I can't reiterate enough that the Eagles are played too frequently on classic rock stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment