Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fat Bottomed Girls



This song just fucking rocks. The above video is so totally a dubbed performance to the studio version of the song, but it's still good to see Freddie strut around in his trademarked bare-chested bravado. This might very well be the only overtly fat-positive song in the entire rock canon. Can anyone out there think of any others?

I've been singing with my band
Across the water, across the land,
I seen ev'ry blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style
Wear kind of smooth after a while.
Take me to them lardy ladies every time!


Artist: Queen
Year: 1978
Rating: Hot!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Proably the best, but since you asked:

    Spit by KISS

    Big Girls are Best by U2

    Whole Lotta Rosie by AC/DC

    I vaguely remember one by the dead and my ex sang me one by Morrisey i barely remember. That is all I have off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this song. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Every once in awhile I go through a period where I need to hear it 10 times in a row.

    ReplyDelete