Sunday, October 25, 2009

She Says What She Means



Frustrating experience today: the above performance is great, but I had originally wanted to embed a studio version of the song for the Sloan-uninitiated out there. It's hard to love the raucous frenzy of these guys unless you can properly hear their smart lyrics and hooky riffs. My hopes dashed on the YouTube, I attempted to create a simple still shot video with audio track in iMovie, which I've never used before. After a couple hours of effort, frames not synching, song cutting off at 30 seconds in, etc., I finally got my ultra low-budge vid to work properly. Then I tried uploading it to said video hosting site, and the upload failed every which way I tried it. It wouldn't take as a .mov file, nor as an mpeg. My entire morning, down the Tube.

But I don't know what I would stoop to
Have you got another jump I could hoop through?


Artist: Sloan
Year: 1998
Rating: Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment